Payroll Services Plano
Paying employees for their work is time consuming for the business owner, especially small business owners. Laws and the IRS have complicated the once easy process. There was a time, long ago, where a man or woman worked and they received fair pay in exchange. Now the business owner must pay taxes and withhold taxes from the employee, then there are the regulations on top. It should not be surprising that the average small business owner spends an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. 8 hours a month translates into 12 full days a year which could be used generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Ray Smith, CPA, a Plano based CPA, offers payroll solutions designed to meet your business’s needs and free up your precious time. The first thing that most business owners think when they consider outsourcing payroll what are the benefits?
- Comprehensive Reports
- Payroll Solutions designed just for you It’s Cost Effective – by outsourcing payroll services, the employees of your Plano business will operate more efficiently and overhead will be reduced by eliminating the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time Saver – Payroll services from Ray Smith, CPA eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing – Eliminating the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes is a big benefit. The complexity of federal, state and local payroll tax laws requires professionals skilled in their nuances.
- Core Competencies Focus – Outsourcing payroll services to our professional staff affords you the unique opportunity focus on what you do best. We will handle the payroll accounting and you run your business.
Along with the benefits above, Ray Smith, CPA provides specific consistent payroll services, in Plano, that will not only improve your business but will positively enhance the attitude of your employees.
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed employee vacation, sick days, and personal days accrual reports.
- New hire report creation and filing
- Payroll checks prepared and direct deposit paid on-time, every-time.
- Free Direct Deposits
Government agencies require an endless amount of specialized reports. Ray Smith, CPA can provide guidance and information as needed regarding these reports. The reports are required even for Plano based companies. A few of the reports follow, but there are definitely more:
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- 1099 and 1096 processing
As you can see, operating a business in Plano or anywhere else in the United States, is daunting task yet the rewards are immense. Outsourcing Payroll Services just makes good business sense. The benefit of freeing up precious time to focus on what you do best is by far the best reason to make the change. Call us today at (972)437-3698 and get your time back.