What We Do
We are a Finance as a Service firm (FaaS) that offers an integrated solution for monthly bookkeeping, transaction processing for accounts payable & accounts receivable, financial reporting, payroll, federal / state tax compliance and business advisory services. In essence, we act as our client’s back-office delivered via an out-sourced business model.
What We Don’t Do
We don’t offer any of the above services on a stand-alone basis.
Clients We Serve
- Professional Service Firms
- Healthcare Providers
- High Net Worth Families
Our clients have a minimum annual Gross Revenue of $500,000, or in the case of start-ups, minimum invested capital of $500,000, no more than 50 employees and operate solely within the state of Texas. We do not provide services to manufacturers or distributors.
Why the FaaS model is a good business decision for small businesses.
- Provides relief to the business owners in managing the finance function which is an area where they typically have little expertise and thereby allows more time to focus on execution and growth.
- The cost of outsourcing the finance function is on average 6o% of the cost of the same services provided in-house.
- Provides easy access to technology and personnel and less burdensome scalability as the business grows.
- Provides access to Controller & Chief Financial Officer support that would otherwise be unattainable for a small business.
Our annual fees range from 1.2% to 2 % of annual gross revenue depending on transaction volume and complexity. Fees are payable monthly.